BX-TD03PA Temperature Sensor Probe for Industrial Use
The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor. In addition, the DS18B20 can derive power directly from the data line (“parasite power”), eliminating the need for an external power supply. Each DS18B20 has a unique 64-bit serial code, which allows multiple DS18B20s to function on the same 1-Wire bus. Thus, it is simple to use one microprocessor to control many DS18B20s distributed over a large area.
- Power supply range: 3v to 5.5v
- Adjustable resolution: 9-12 bits
- Operating temperature range: -55 ° C to + 125 ° C
- Cable length: 1m, 2m, can be customized
- Stainless steel tube size: Φ6X25mm, Φ6X30mm, Φ6X45mm, Φ7X25mm, Customized
- Connector: Aviation waterproof plug, Audio Jack, Molex, JST, DuPont, CJT, etc.
HVAC environmental controls, temperature monitoring systems inside buildings, equipment, or machinery, and process monitoring and control systems.