BX-PT100-23 PT100 Temperature Sensor 500ºC
The PT100 is a special RTD (thermo-resistive device) temperature sensor. This sensor consists of a platinum wire that at 0 ° C has 100 ohms and as the temperature increases, its electrical resistance increases.
The increase in resistance is not linear but it is increasing and characteristic of platinum.
It can sample temperatures up to 500ºC.
- Temperature sensor: Pt100
- Rated Resistance (25 DegC): 0.5k, 1k, 5k, 8k, 10k, 15k, 20k, 30k, 50k, 100k, 200k, 500k,
- Reading range: -200 to 500 ° C
- B Value (25/50, 25/85): 3380k, 3435k, 3450k, 3360k, 3950k, 4050k, 4100k, 4200k, 4300k
- Withstand Voltage: 1500V/3mA/5s
- Rated Power: 10mW
- Response Time: 3-18s
- Probe tip dimension: Φ5X100mm, Φ6X25mm, Φ6X30mm, Φ6X45mm, Φ7X25mm, Customized
- Probe Material: Aluminum, Brass, Ceramic, Nickel plated copper, Stainless steel or Customized
- Cable Material: PVC, XL-PE, PTEF, Silicone, Silicone rubber or Customized
- Connector Type: TJC1255, ZH, PH, SAN, EH, SMR, SMP, XHB, JC25, TJC8, JST-XAP-02V or Customized
for temperature monitoring, control and switching in windings, bearings, machines, motors, transformers and many other industrial applications.