PT1000 Temperature Sensor BX-PT1000-03
PT1000 is one kind of RTDs (Resistance Temperature Detector). Pt means Platinum, 1000 is the resistance in Ohm of the Pt1000 at 0 °C. The resistance changes (fearly linear) with temperature. So by measuring the resistance we can calculate the temperature.
- Temperature sensor: Pt1000
- Tolerance type: Class B.
- Reading range: -50 to 400 ° C
- Probe tip dimension: 4*20mm,4*50mm,5*25mm,6*25mm,6*30mm,6*50mm,6*100mm,7*25mm,7*38mm,8*25mm,8*30mm or customized
- Cable material: PVC,TPE,Silicon,PTFE or Customized
- Cable Size:22AWG,24AWG,26AWG,28AWG or Customized
- Connector Type: 2Pin-XH/YH/EH/SH/PH/VH,2Pin-2510 or Customized
Tests We do:
Insulation test in ambient temperature (>5000M Ω with2500 Vdc)
Dielectric strength into water (with 5000 Vac for 60seconds)
for temperature monitoring, control and switching in windings, bearings, machines, motors, transformers and many other industrial applications.